Southampton Trails Preservation Society
|Southampton Trails Preservation Society
32 Years, 300 Miles Of Trails
Southampton Trails Preservation Society (STPS).
On this website you will find information both current and archival.
For current events, please click the button that says
There you will find STPS's meetings, hikes, horseback rides, special events.
|Every Thursday morning
you can help on the beautiful trails in Southampton Town.
To sign up, contact
Ken Bieger, email@example.com, 631-745-4535
PANTS TUCKED INTO
PACK FOR WATER
HERE'S HOW TO DRESS FOR HIKING:
* PRE-SPRAY YOUR CLOTHES WITH
A BUG SPRAY CONTAINING
* TAKE WATER .
* MEET THE HIKE LEADER
* CHECK YOURSELF FOR TICKS
WHEN YOU GET HOME.
- STPS is a non-profit organization of volunteers dedicated to protecting trail systems.
- STPS also includes Horses on Trails (HOT) which encourages recreational horseback trail
- STPS originated and annually participates in The Great East End Cleanup and organizes
community activities on National Trails Day (in June) and South Fork Trails Day weekend
- STPS leads free hikes throughout the Town of Southampton every Saturday and Sunday
all year long.
|Join the work crew!
Here is the crew opening a
in North Sea.
Anna & Daniel Mulvihill Preserve
led by Jean Dodds
Sunday, January 20th
Check calendar for details
Elliston Park Hike, Saturday, January 12th
Sunday, January 13th
LIZ KARPIN led another hike at
GREAT HIKES! Thank you, LIZ
|Let's get out and
Tuckahoe Hill Hike
led by Marilyn Kirkbright
Saturday, January 19th.
Check Calendar for details.